ASA VPN & Third party integration

Unanswered Question
Oct 4th, 2007

Hi, I am trying to integrate our Biometric solution (Keystroke dynamics) with ASA VPN. It requires replacing the login pages with our custom login pages (our login pages has falsh control) to capture keystroke timings. Is it possible to replace login pages with custom login pages?

I am also interested in ways to explore the HTTP Form post protocol. Is it possible to configure ASA to serve login pages from an external web server (this is necessary as the external server may serve many pages for authentication) and the external server takes care of authenticating credentials and provide the authentication cookie to the ASA to complete authentication?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jbayuka Thu, 10/11/2007 - 06:08

AAA enables the security appliance to determine who the user is (authentication), what the user can do (authorization), and what the user did (accounting). You can use authentication alone or with authorization and accounting. Authorization always requires a user to be authenticated first. You can use accounting alone, or with authentication and authorization.

This Discussion