cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Device appears under device management but not under reports

carlos-baez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone, I have LMS 2.6 installed and everything is perfect except that one device appears under device mannagement but when I try to run a report from it, it doesn't show under the devices section of the report wizard (this is with all the user profiles).

Here are the versions of the different components:

1. CiscoWorks Common Services 3.0.5

2. Campus Manager 4.0.6

3. CiscoView 6.1.5

4. Device Fault Manager 2.0.6

5. Internetwork Performance Monitor 2.6.0

6. Integration Utility 1.6.0

7. Resource Manager Essentials 4.0.5

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The 7613 is supported, I would try to debug this further.

Delete the device from RME and then turn on inventory debugs by going to RME - Admin - System preferences - loglevel settings and select ICServer and set everything to debug

Once this is done add the device and see what happens. You can then check the IC_Server.log for info related to this device.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What type of device is this?

It's a Cisco 7613 Router, the other 7K devices that I can see without a problem are all Cisco 7609 Routers. Another thing that I found interesting and it surely goes with your line of thought is that at the ciscoview page it displays the device but with an "unsupported card" display over the device (see attachment).

The 7613 is supported, I would try to debug this further.

Delete the device from RME and then turn on inventory debugs by going to RME - Admin - System preferences - loglevel settings and select ICServer and set everything to debug

Once this is done add the device and see what happens. You can then check the IC_Server.log for info related to this device.

I deleted the device from the device manager per se and recreated it again and it worked. There was probably something wrong or the RME did't receive the device for some reason.

Thanks for the help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: