cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ring Setting Phone Active CCM 4.1.3

rgoodwin7399
Level 1
Level 1

Is there anyway to adjust the number of times the second call will beep on the users phone when they recieve a second call?

6 Replies 6

Rajesh Revuru
Level 4
Level 4

Please check "Call Waiting timer" under the service parameters

Thank you for the reply. I am trying to find that paramater and not able to. What page is it on?

Apologies.. that parameter is only available until 3.3. For new 4.x they have introduced busy trigger.

I am not sure how to change the beep timer on call-waiting.

Ok. Well thank you for the replies anyway. From what I have seen it doesn't look like you can change the beep-timer in 4.x.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rachel,

Have you tried this setting on the Directory Number Configuration Page>Line Settings for this Device>Ring Setting (Phone Active)

This can toggle between Ring Once and Ring (which continues to Ring)

Hope this helps!

Rob

That gets me an audible ring which is nice but what I am really trying to do is make it beep more than once on a second incoming call. Is that possible with CCM 4.1.3? The obvious drawback to the "ring" setting is that it is loud for the user and whoever they might be on the phone with.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: