cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Client

TomMarasco
Level 1
Level 1

Can I download the Cisco VPN Client? If so where can I get it? I have visited the product center and founf the product. When I try to download it, I keep getting the log in screen and enter my credentials.

5 Replies 5

ajagadee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can download the VPN Client from the below URL but need to have a contract associated with your cisco user id to download the software.

http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/vpn/client/

If you have multiple cisco user id's, make sure the one that you are using to download the software has a contract associated with it.

Regards,

Arul

Hi,

I'm an owner of Cisco Pix device bought from a Cisco Partner with invoice. I would like to ask whether this purchase provide me a cisco user id to download VPN client software and similar utilities. Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Safak

Safak

Talk to the Cisco Partner from whom you bought the PIX and ask if they can help you with a user ID for the Cisco web site. Did you purchase a maintenance contract for the PIX? That would make it especially easy to get a user ID.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hi Rick,

I contacted with the company where I bought the device (Pix501). They send me a customer number which is related to SMB support and I made my registeration there. But this doesnt help me to download tools and utilities and to access many usefull documentations. Before writing this to you, I entered to SMB support site and saw that my registration there (3450560), but I tried to make a support request and site says that invalid login. I realized long email conversations with several cisco supporters and with the firm and no result. As far as I understand, my machine registered through the firm where I buy the device and if they give me their own user credentials to access cisco resources my problem will be solved, but they are not volunteer to do that. I don't want to put a blaim on cisco support personel on that but for a personal buyer, huge cisco company seems don't have a solution to offer. I'm not very hopeful about the result unfortunately after huge email traffic with cisco for a solution but at least I would like to request from you to raise my point in cisco support circle for a possible solution. My SMB contract number is 3450560 and my name is Safak Kayhan. I can also send you all e-mail history of the problem. Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Safak

Safak

I am not in a position to raise customer support issues with Cisco. There are a number of Cisco people who participate in the forum. Perhaps one of them may have some suggestion or some insight.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: