cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with BARS 4.0.12

mmunoz-20
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.. I have a CM ver 4.1(3)sr4d with BARS Version 4.0.12000, and I receive some errors in the Backup Task Log Scheduled or Manual Backup (Log File Attached)I make this tests:

Sincronize all passwords with AdminUtility.exe Tool and everything its ok,

The password of the username BackAdmin and Administrator is the same, and both have full access permisions

I reinstall the application some many times but I recieve the same error in log

Can Every Body Help Me Please!!!!!

Thx....

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Try reloading the CMPUB.I have seen such an issue with BARS only when the Remote Registry Service is stopped. That is why it fails with " Failed to backup CCM Registry " since the service necessary for registry access was stopped or not functioning

even though it was started i.e, service was hung without processing requests. Hence a reboot of the CCMPUB stopped and started this service cleanly and hence the backup now works.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Try reloading the CMPUB.I have seen such an issue with BARS only when the Remote Registry Service is stopped. That is why it fails with " Failed to backup CCM Registry " since the service necessary for registry access was stopped or not functioning

even though it was started i.e, service was hung without processing requests. Hence a reboot of the CCMPUB stopped and started this service cleanly and hence the backup now works.

mmunoz-20
Level 1
Level 1

Oh thanks.. I check the Remote Registry Service in Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Services, and was stopped (Manual Start), I change it to Automatic Start and put service in running state manually, and everything works fine...

[03:15:43 PM] Backup operation completed successfully.

Tanks again....