cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

After CCNA

rayroyaleverest
Level 1
Level 1

I recently passed the CCNA exam. Thanks to the people who participate in this forum. The discussions in this forum helped. What is the best certification to do next?

4 Replies 4

ankbhasi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Friend,

As per your profile you can move ahead like CCNP or CCIP but in general CCNP will be a good start which wuill give you exposure of some mroe details about routing switching and troubleshooting.

HTH

Ankur

What is the best order for taking the CCNP exams?

Hi Friend,

It depends in which domain you are currently working and the one which you are working most take it first so that you always remember the concepts in long run.

I myself preferred switching,routing, remote access and last troubleshooting because troubleshooting includes all routing,switching and remote access troubleshooting so once you have cleared all 3 , troubleshooting paper will be easy for you.

HTH

Ankur

I agree with Ankur on this. The troubleshooting is definitely the last one to take, because it relies on material in all the other three. What order to take the other three? I would say the strongest one first, because passing that will give you the confidence boost you need to tackle the others.

Good luck!

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card