Views
Helpful
Replies

Fall-Service Pack for LMS 2.6

mullzkBern_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

There was an announcement in July regarding a Service Pack to LMS 2.6 in Fall 07, which would fix the bugs which get also fixed in LMS 3.0 as long as they do not need architectural changes (http://tinyurl.com/24hr69). I just wondered what the status of this Service Pack is. Currently I only see an update to CM 4.0.9 & DFM 2.0.9. For CS 3.0.5 and RME 4.0.5 - which would be more important to me - CS Software Update has no news.

Are the Update Dates already set, and if so, when could we expect it?

(And most important to me: Will the Bugs CSCsf31864 and CSCsh39475 fixed in those Updates or are they considered an architectural change?

Thx in advance and sorry for my impatience ;)

Greetings from Switzerland, Stefan Mueller

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The LMS 2.6 patch is still on schedule for a late November release. CSCsf31864 is an enhancement request, and will not be fixed in 2.6 where as CSCsh39475 will be.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The LMS 2.6 patch is still on schedule for a late November release. CSCsf31864 is an enhancement request, and will not be fixed in 2.6 where as CSCsh39475 will be.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: