cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial by last name, first name issue. Call Manager 4.1.3

nmacleanPKI
Level 1
Level 1

I have several users reporting that when dialing in to our 800 # certain individuals cannot be located in the directory when searched for by last name, first name.. I create new users and I always do them the same way according to their requirements.. I'm stumped as to why some users can be found and others cannot.. Has anyone run into this issue that may be able to shed some light?

We're running Call Manager Verson 4.1.3

Thanks very much for any help!

-n

5 Replies 5

Rajesh Revuru
Level 4
Level 4

Hello

What version of unity are your running

I guess, when you create voicemail box, by default they are not listed in directory until they complete setting their profile.

May be i am thinking that could be the reason

HTH

We're running Unity version 4.2(1)

Thanks very much!

-n

After looking at some of the unity profiles in question.. there are some users experiencing this issue that have completed their profile setup..

-n

I just ran into the same issue, and haven?t been able to find a solution. I have even tried deleting and re-creating the user accounts in question without any success.

We're running Call Manager 4.2

I figured out the solution for this.. If a user doesn't record a 'recorded name' when configuring their Unity account.. they cannot be searched for by name in the directory.. So have any users that are reporting the issue with their account log into their personal unity settings and record their name.. You can tell be looking at their Unity account profile.. If the option to press the play button for Recoded Voice is grayed out, they have no recorded name.. Hope this helps!

-n