Agent Type IPCC Enterprise CTIOS

Answered Question
Oct 10th, 2007

I would like to see what type of IPCC Agents I have so I can order more license. Is there a way to see what I currently have?

These are the options from Cisco when you order. I just need to know what to order. How do I know if I have Premium or Standard or Tier 1, 2, 3 or 4.

ICME-PREMAGT-T1-L ICM ENTERPRISE PREMIUM AGENT - TIER 1

ICME-PREMAGT-T2-L ICM ENTERPRISE PREMIUM AGENT - TIER 2

ICME-PREMAGT-T3-L ICM ENTERPRISE PREMIUM AGENT - TIER 3

ICME-PREMAGT-T4-L ICM ENTERPRISE PREMIUM AGENT - TIER 4

ICME-STDAGT-T1-L ICM ENTERPRISE STANDARD AGENT - TIER 1

ICME-STDAGT-T2-L ICM ENTERPRISE STANDARD AGENT - TIER 2

ICME-STDAGT-T3-L ICM ENTERPRISE STANDARD AGENT - TIER 3

ICME-STDAGT-T4-L ICM ENTERPRISE STANDARD AGENT - TIER 4

ICME-WEBAGT-L ICM ENTERPRISE WEB AGENT

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by lpezj about 9 years 1 month ago

Hi,

There is no way to know the type of licenses that you have in ICM. You must consult the orders to know it.

Agent Licenses with ICM and CTIOS have no license file associated. In this case, the Standard Agent license is for an only voice agent (without CTIOS) in a PBX (Avaya, Nortel, ...). The Premium agent is for an agent that is going to use a desktop CTI application with CTIOS.

So, check youe order to know what kind of license you purchase. But, If you have an ICM deployment with CTIOS, you will have to purchase surely premium agent licenses.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Overall Rating: 4 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
lpezj Wed, 10/10/2007 - 23:05

Hi,

There is no way to know the type of licenses that you have in ICM. You must consult the orders to know it.

Agent Licenses with ICM and CTIOS have no license file associated. In this case, the Standard Agent license is for an only voice agent (without CTIOS) in a PBX (Avaya, Nortel, ...). The Premium agent is for an agent that is going to use a desktop CTI application with CTIOS.

So, check youe order to know what kind of license you purchase. But, If you have an ICM deployment with CTIOS, you will have to purchase surely premium agent licenses.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

clotheyes Thu, 10/11/2007 - 01:07

The tiering is based on how many agents you are licencing (can't remember if it includes how many you already have) - there are different price breaks (Tiers) based on quantity.

Regards,

Mark.

Actions

This Discussion