Views
Helpful
Replies

Call restrictions

dumble4me
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having a requirement in one of our customers like, I will be having different voice gateways for Local and International Calls. When a international calls come in, it should not be transferred or conferenced with any PSTN calls, but only to internal extensions. Same case with Local PSTN calls also like these should be transferred or conference with only internal extensions, but not to ISD calls.

I am using only a single line phone.

Can anyone have any solutions to these requirement?

Thanks,

Pete

4 Replies 4

nomiel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. You can use "Block OffNet To OffNet Transfer" parameter in Cisco Callmanager Service Parameter configuration in conjunction with onnet or offnet call classification setting in route pattern configuration.

Hi,

Will the same parameter block the conferencig also between two Offnet's ?

Thanks,

Pete

Hello,

I don't think that it's possible to block conferencing, when onnet user establishing it, because of his calling search space allowing it. But you can set "Drop Ad Hoc Conference" callmanager service parameter to "When no OnNet parties remain in the conference" and conference will drop when onnet user hang up.

Nice answers here Oleg! 5 points for your good work :)

Take care,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: