cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

s72033-ipservicesk9-vz.122-18.SXF10a.bin features

eapenteng
Level 1
Level 1

Does s72033-ipservicesk9-vz.122-18.SXF10a.bin support ssh?

I will aprreciate any insight. thx.

6 Replies 6

Edison Ortiz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, it does.

Ed, thanks for your response, but here is an issue:

1. When IOS - s72033-ipservices_wan-mz.122-18.SXF10 - was loaded, SSH would not work when configured.

2. The IOS was upgraded to - s72033-ipservicesk9-vz.122-18.SXF10a - which took down the ATM CARD/Ehanced FlexWan/WS-X6582-2PA.

3. The 2nd step, above, was reversed and the switch was reloaded with - IOS s72033-ipservicesk9-vz.122-18.SXF10, which brought up the ATM CARD/Ehanced FlexWan/WS-X6582-2PA in slot 3.

Please, what may be the glitch here?

The next plan of action is to upload - s72033-entservicesk9_wan-mz.12.2-18.SXF10.

Will this enterprise pack support ssh and the flaxwan? Our research shows it does but

it is not working.

Thanks for your assistance.

A quick search didn't yield any response as to why WS-X6582-2PA is not working under SXF10.

Very strange.

Yes, the enterprise feature set brings everything and if it doesn't work, I suggest opening a TAC on this problem.

I also suggest being careful when going from modular to non-modular releases. Stick with one type of release.

Ed, thank you.

Glen brought up a very good point which I failed to notice on my first reading.

First image mentioned in your 2nd reply did not contain k9 so it did not support SSH.

Try downloading the same image release but with k9 on it. The first image was non-modular so it should support the FlexWAN module.

glen.grant
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you look at the imagename if it has a "k9" which yours does it supports SSH , your other image does not have k9 in it so it does not support SSH .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card