Views
Helpful
Replies

CME - Routing calls to AA manually during business hours

amiralisetoudeh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

We have an office that has the main line shared on all the phones.

Is there a way we can have the calls routed to AutoAttendant during the day, for example when we have meetings and we don't want to be disturbed?

I hope this can be accomplished without too much configuration. Ideally, I'd like it to be like an 'on / off' switch.

Any replies would be appreciated.

-Ali

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

you should still you should be able to CFA 90 if you press button 6 before CwdAll. Make sure you have softkey cfwdall for seized state in ephone-template.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, should be possible to transfer to a TCL/IVR or CUE. What do you want the AA to do ?

Actually - I meant to say the AA is in CUE.

What I'm trying to accomplish is find a way to manually have the calls routed to AA during the day when we have meetings so the phones don't ring, and then reverse that after meetings are done with so phones start ringing again.

Since the main line is shared on all phones, I can't do a DnD on the phone.

I wonder if CFwdAll to the AA would work...

Any thoughts?

-Ali

Hi Ali,

As long as this Line is Line 1 on a specific phone you should be able to use Call Forward All from that phone.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks for the reply.

I guess I'm contradicting myself.

CFwdAll wouldn't work because that shared line that I was talking about is actually a couple overlaid lines:

button 6o90,91,92,93,94

and the incoming lines are PLARed to DN 90, and on 90 there is call-forward busy to DN 91, and so on.

I'm trying to think of what options I have left...

Any thoughts?

-Ali

Hi,

you should still you should be able to CFA 90 if you press button 6 before CwdAll. Make sure you have softkey cfwdall for seized state in ephone-template.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Awesome... thanks to all for the replies!

Hey Paolo,

Can you do this with CME? With CCM Call Forward All is only associated with Line 1 and cannot be used with any other line via the phone itself. Just curious :)

Thanks Paolo,

Rob

Yes Rob. This is "per-line CFA" that apparently CCM never mastered, leaving many disappointed users.

After being set, the phone will indicate for which button you have CFA, if different than 1.

If you have multiple buttons in CFA, only the lowest will display as such.

For buttons with overlaid DNs, CFA will be applied only to the first DN.

Hey Paolo,

Wow! You got that right my friend :) This is something new to me and what an excellent feature. 5 points for your super knowledge here!

Thanks for everything,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: