when does my ccna expire

Answered Question
Oct 12th, 2007

Hi, I am wondering if there is a link to find out when my ccna expires. This is probably an easy question but Ive been looking all over cisco's site and can't find a link. I know my cert is expiring soon but I do not know the exact date. Also, what are my options to keep my ccna cert active? If I pass BCMSN will that renew my cert? Is there a grace period? If my ccna expires on oct 1, can I still take the BCMSN test on Nov.1?

Correct Answer by scottmac about 9 years 4 months ago

The "Certification Tracking Tool" system has a link on the right side of this page =====>>

You'll need your Cisco ID number (CSCOxxxxxxxxx). You'll probably need to create an account, but it's not difficult.

Good Luck

Scott

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
scottmac Fri, 10/12/2007 - 16:13

The "Certification Tracking Tool" system has a link on the right side of this page =====>>

You'll need your Cisco ID number (CSCOxxxxxxxxx). You'll probably need to create an account, but it's not difficult.

Good Luck

Scott

bcabie@bpmllp.com Fri, 10/12/2007 - 16:50

Thanks....It looks like I have a month and a half before my ccna expires...

Do you know if passing just 1 ccnp test(BCMSN) will renew my ccna or do I have to pass all ccnp tests?

ascoolasice Fri, 10/12/2007 - 19:01

Just pass the current CCNA or any of the 642-XXX exams to renew. Since BCMSN is among those, it will recertify you when passed.

Actions

This Discussion