cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco certified network associate

adeolurabiu
Level 1
Level 1

hi guys,am a new person in the forum.i pased my ccna months and i feel join the room will enhance what i know already

8 Replies 8

royalblues
Level 10
Level 10

welcome

much thanks @ royalblues

moses12315
Level 1
Level 1

Welcome.

Do not worry me also the same situation as you .

moses.

Hi @ Moses.where do you work?.i use to be on contract with Ericsso local support but now am of contract,any advice?

I am working for the goverment IT manager. The only advice i can give you is to read and study hard for the CCNP and may be more. They are looking for these guys everywhere. I am already started the CCNP.

I do not know where do you leave but as i know in Germany they are looking for ITs. Why don't you try there.

See you

moses.

PS. This forum is the best. I solved the 95% o f my problems. Use it . You won't regret it.

many thanks @moses.am a Nigerian in nigeria.do you mind if i send you my CV.my email address is adeolurabiu@yahoo.co.uk.thanks

No problem. cspgmm1@cs.ucy.ac.cy

Hey buddy, after you pass ur ccna when did u recieve ur certificate? And how u recieve it by email or by courrier..?

tnx..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card