Helpful
Replies

All calls are transfered to Default Opening Greeting

jcsromero
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

Cisco Unity 4.0 Build 4.0(5)

After recreating or Fixing Default Cisco Unity Objects with configmgr.exe application, (Reset all Default Configuration Settings, New install configuration), and running the Cisco Unity Message Store Configuration Wizard, I get the following problem:

when subscribers try to get their voice message, they are sent to the default opening greeting, or when someone try to leave a message to a subscriber, they are sent to the default opening greeting.

I configured the subscribes in unity and forwarded the calls when subscribers are busy or no answer.

Unity was working great until I reset to default configuration settings.

Any help will be appreciated.

2 Replies 2

mrmccann
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There should be default call routing rules that take care of this for you. Perhaps when you reset the default configuration settings, they did not get created?

You can easily create them manually - see this reference to understand what the default rules are, and Table 3-1 and 3-2 show the actual default rule configuration as well.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/5x/administration/guide/ex/5xcusag030e.html#wp1047784

Ok, that default routing rules is finally starting to make sense to me. This reference is very useful info.

thanks for the help.