what i do

Unanswered Question
Oct 14th, 2007

Hi i am arif

I have given the ccna 640-801 but i got only 820 score. now i am confuse that after again preparing i will try for the new exam of ccna ie 640-802 or give 640-801 before 6 november. please tell ur opinion on this.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
guruprasadr Sun, 10/14/2007 - 22:46

HI Arif, [Pls Rate if HELPS]

Since you have already gone through the chapters of 640-801 syllabus it will be easy to take the same exam again.

You will be normally aware about the Question pattern and others. Also, try to re-attempt the exam as soon as possible since you will be on the same speed and fire to finish the exam.

Unless, if you wish to attempt 640-802 means even though the concepts and some chapters could be same but CISCO would have added lot of new Chapters and concepts in the exam (as i know it includes whole of 640-801 + WLAN concepts + VTP detailed concepts). Also, you will not have any model papers to refer too.

In addition, you will have spend time in restudying the whole NEW Syllabus and understand the concepts.

Getting the external trainers in Market immediately after the lauch of 640-802 is also difficult.

So, i would recommend you to re-attempt 640 -801 immediately with best of preparation.

Hope i am Informative.

Best Regards,

Guru Prasad R

This Discussion