cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 6.0

The_guroo_2
Level 2
Level 2

guys i have setup CCM6 on VMWARE and now at login page i put the th elogin (which i put whil einstalling the CCM 6) but its not taking it keep on saying invalid....which is really pissed me off as i built another server and it the sam eproblem can someone plz tell m ehwta th ehell is going on.....secondly is there any other username or password i can use as thgis thing ismaking me crazy????? very disappointed with it....help i needed

7 Replies 7

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

We seem to see your frustrations all over the forum boards. Not sure if you had any formal training or know how to look up documents on CallManager at Cisco's website.

Here is how to login:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_installation_guide09186a00808ce80c.html

It's for 5, but 6 is the sameway

use: ccmadministrator

My friend thanks for your reply.....i know how to use the doc....on cisco website i have alreadyu seen this doco.....that is the probl;em that its not getting th epassword which i set whil einstalling CCM 6....thats why i get frustrated......i even used ccmadministrator as well............but it says invalid login???? cheers

Possibly need to start the server service or just restart the entire server. Then try and login.

I know I had problems when I first got in. I had to write all my passwords because whatever I thought I inputted during install, was not correct

Its on VMWARE i started it 2 times....anyways thanks fo ryour help its not working but i will leave it not intersted in this CCM 6.......i m 10000% sure i m putting the irght password......thanks

I had the same issue until I logged into the CLI and used the "utils reset_ui_administrator_password" command and typed the password real slow and made sure they matched. After doing that I was able to login using CCMAdministrator and the new password that I entered.

so at login i shd put ccmadministrator and in password i shd put utils reset_ui_administrator_password ??? or what didnt get it....can you please explain a bit.....Thanks

At the console of your VMware session, login in CLI as the OS administrator (you should have created this account during installation). Once you are logged in then run the "utils reset_ui_administrator_password " command and it should prompt you to enter a new password and also to confirm it. When you type it in make sure you type it slowly because there is now feedback to what you are typing and I have noticed that sometime it will drop or double charters when typing in the console. Once you have done that you should be able to login using CCMAdministrator and the new password that you have entered. There is also a command to change the UI account name as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: