- Infrastructure 2.3.4

- Global 2.3.4

- Serv Engine Lic 2.1.2

- Auto Attend 2.3.0

- Voice Mail 2.3.2

- Bootloader 2.1.2

- Core 2.3.4

- GLC 2.3.0

Now looking at this , to tell what version I am at. Do i take the Core or global. I see they are always both the same.

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Don,

In the show software versions display, the current Cisco Unity Express software version is shown as the Global version. The other versions shown are for internal components of the product and may not correspond to the actual software version.

From this excellent doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel2_3/cmdref/s_cmds.html#wp1266352

Hope this helps!

Rob

cool thanks, that what I thought but I wasnt sure if it was core or global. Wanted to double check before I went ahead and informed my client on what ones we need to update.

Hi Don,

Yes, it's good to try and decipher these numerous version #'s. Best of luck with the dreaded DST updates.

Take care,

Rob

thanks,

i dont dread them, I actually updated several other clients. I informed this client back in Jan of 2007. Now all of a sudden then want reports/configs ... they are running around crazy

thanks again

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: