Views
Helpful
Replies

routing issue

aamirdhedhi
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

Current i have a 3825 router with wic 1 adsl and lease line interent which is on serial interface.my requirment is this that the users running sap application should use the leased line for the connectivity to the head office and adsl to use the interenet, i tried configuring using PBR but it is not helping me out please some one help me its very very urgent

Cheers

Aamir

5 Replies 5

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Aamir

We need more detail to help you with your problem. It would be a good start to post the router config - or at least the config of both interfaces and of the PBR attempt that you configured. When we can see what you have attempted we may be in better position to help you find a solution.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Dear Rick

Thanks for your reply, please find the attached file and help me out in this.

Cheers

Aamir

Aamir

I have looked at the configuration file that you posted. But I do not see any sign of PBR in it.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Dear Rick

After implementing the PBR even the normal internet had stopped working so i had to remove it, i would request you if u can please kindly write the pbr config, it will be of great help, the one i implemented was the example that i had seen on the cisco site

Cheers

Aamir

hi

Try object tracking method, it will work fine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card