Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE fax IVR

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to configure NM-CUE 3.0 fax IVR, but I couldn't find the document to show that. if you let me know about any documentation, I would be very appreciated.

thanks

Alex

2 Replies 2

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

Cisco Unified CME is ideal for customers who have data connectivity requirements and also have a need for a telephony solution in the same office. Whether offered through a service provider's managed services offering or purchased directly by a corporation, Cisco Unified CME offers most of the core telephony features required in the small office, and also many advanced features not available with traditional telephony solutions. The ability to deliver IP telephony and data routing by using a single converged solution allows customers to optimize their operations and maintenance costs, resulting in a very cost-effective solution that meets office needs.

Dennis Fogler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Here you go.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008087d766.html#wp1157495

For reference its under the CUE docs => Maintain & Operate => CUE 3.0 Guide to writing and maintaining scripts.

Hope this helps!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: