Views
Helpful
Replies

MLPPP

xbaha54321
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

can someone post a sample configuration for combining 2 ADSL lines using (ppp multilink).

i have 2 adsl lines from the same ISP, each one negotiates diffrent IP, but i can get them to have the same ip if this is requires, and my ISP support MLPPP.

i have both PPPoA and PPPoE. (ATM interface, and Ethernet with bridged modem), i can use any.

thanks.

5 Replies 5

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

You can load share dual-homed to single Internet Service Provider (ISP) Through a Single Local Router . For more info : http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800945bf.shtml

i am looking for a simple mlppp on a dialer interface, someone with sample config please?

Hi

Though you think off bundling and using i dont think your SP will be able to authenticate both ur user id credentials supplied by a single dialer interface which i dont think is not possible.

Instead you can think of availing maximum simultaneous session as 2 for your single user id which could help you to have 2 logical pipes open for forwarding your traffic.

This is very much possible with normal plain old isdn dialups may be you can check out this with your isp.

regds

my ISP is giving me whatever i want!

just please help me with this config!

thanks,

Hi

I intend to convey the below in my earlier post...

"Though you think off bundling and using i dont think your SP will be able to authenticate both ur user id credentials supplied by a single dialer interface, which i dont think is possible. "

regds

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card