cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Open CISCO ICM configuration manager

red73mustang
Level 1
Level 1

I need to check some settings. Can someone explain (In newbie terms) how I can access this?

Thanks, Chet

6 Replies 6

Dennis Fogler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Chet,

The ICM Configuration Manager is a GUI interface that runs on a Cisco Administrative Workstation. If you have an ICM or UCCE deployment then there is at least one of these boxes deployed.

If you go to that box and login, there should be an option for this utility under the installed programs start menu. If my memory serves me correctly there might also be a shortcut on the desktop.

Hope this helps!!

Furthermore, if you have a server called an HDS or AW or both AWHDS, then log into that and you should see a folder on the desktop call ICM Admin Workstation and you should find what you seek inside.

david

Thanks guys ,I don't think we have ICM or UCCE deployment because there is no dedicated CAW box. I was not here when the VOIP system was set up. What I'm trying to figure out is why some of our users are getting kicked off the desktop call agent so I wanted to check the ICM settings.

Chet

How long are they idle? Are they just being kicked off while they're answering calls, or are they being kicked off after missing a call?

Hi,

Is it possible that you have a System IPCC Deployment? If this is the case, all software are installed in the same machine (Logger,Router,AW,Peripherals) so ICM Configuration Manager is lacated/installed at this machine.

Regads

Chet,

Are you possibly using ipcc xpress (not sure if you may be saying ICM for whole IPCC stuff)

If you have xpress then you access settings using CRA administrator and the scripts using CRS editor.

And for ICM you do as other are indication using Config manger from AW/HDS etc. You have to console in to the HDS or AW.

Good luck,

Please rate if it helps.

Thanks,

Baseer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: