CCNA Certificate

Unanswered Question
Oct 18th, 2007

How long does it take to receive the CCNA certification certificate after passing the exam?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 3 (2 ratings)
sannymlao Sat, 10/20/2007 - 02:22

It's depend on your location. Just to make it sure that your cerificate was send/emailed by cisco is by checking the Career Certification Tracking System:

https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?ownername=cisco&channel=cisco&basechannel=integral7

If first time, just register to create your password.

Then, after registered and login, go to history to check the status of your certificate. It should look like this:

Sep 28, 2007 Sep 28, 2007 Fulfillment 3269828 CCNA-Kit: Mailed

If not, go to Candidate Agreement to fill Supporting Requirements for Cisco Career Certification Agreement Vxxx. Don't forget to Update your Personal Information. Cisco would use your address at Personal Information to send your hardcopy certificate.

Then, check every now and then the History if your certificate was send/emailed otherwise you can't receive your hardcopy certificate.

If you have more difficulties (last resort) on receiving your certificate just email at [email protected] (located at main cisco website) or [email protected].

I hope will help.

It's depend on your location. Just to make it sure that your cerificate was send/emailed by cisco is by checking the Career Certification Tracking System:

https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?ownername=cisco&channel=cisc...

If first time, just register to create your password.

Then, after registered and login, go to history to check the status of your certificate. It should look like this:

Sep 28, 2007 Sep 28, 2007 Fulfillment 3269828 CCNA-Kit: Mailed

If not, go to Candidate Agreement to fill Supporting Requirements for Cisco Career Certification Agreement Vxxx. Don't forget to Update your Personal Information. Cisco would use your address at Personal Information to send your hardcopy certificate.

Then, check every now and then the History if your certificate was send/emailed otherwise you can't receive your hardcopy certificate.

If you have more difficulties (last resort) on receiving your certificate just email at [email protected] (located at main cisco website) or [email protected].

I hope will help.

Actions

This Discussion