CCNA Prep Question!!!!!!!!!

Unanswered Question

Hello,

I would like to hear from those who have taken the CCNA and what is the best way to prepare.

I am planning on taking it soon and would like to know what would be the best way to prepare for it.

I have the CCNA Self-Study books from about 2 years ago, and also have a TEST OUT CD which is basically the ICND class with simulations.

I guess I just want to get pointed in the right direction and not study something I don't need to.

Thanks in advance.

Ryan

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
NateBattle Thu, 10/18/2007 - 07:58

The first thing I would suggest is to update your books. The test is changing as of November 7th and those 2 year old books may not do the job for you. Secondly, if you can not get your hands on real routers and switches, purchase some simulation software. I used Boson Netsim for CCNA 6.0. I would read a chapter and go to the Boson software for the corresponding lab for the hands-on.

Know everything and use this forum for tricks and tips. For instance, someone just put up a subnetting explanation that anyone can understand.

Good luck.

rayroyaleverest Thu, 10/18/2007 - 09:17

Sybex publishes some good material. Also, Cisco Press books have simulations on CD.

Actions

This Discussion