cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TAPS on CM5.1 using IPCC 4.5

joel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all I am trying to setup TAPS on my IPCC express 4.5 server.

I could not find the taps.aef script.

Can anybody give me the quick steps to use external IPCC 4.5 for CM 5.1. Thanks in adv.

This is the link I followed

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/5_0/bulk_adm/5_0_4/t12taps.htm

Joel

4 Replies 4

martin.wawryka
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Joel,

Here you go:

Note: For Cisco Unified Contact Center Express version 4.0(x) and later, TAPS installs the TAPS AAR.aar file on the server, not the TAPS.aef file as in the earlier versions. In other words, TAPS.aef is now a part of the .aar file.

Complete these steps in order to resolve the issue:

Delete the TAPS.aef script and the TAPS application from the IP Contact Center (IPCC) server. You need to uninstall TAPS through Add/Remove Programs. Then, reboot the server.

Re-install the TAPS plug-in. After installation, choose Applications > AAR Management in CRS Administration, and upload the TAPS AAR.aar file. After the TAPS.aar file is uploaded, an application called TAPS is created, and the TAPS.aef script uploads.

Restart the CRS Node Manager from Microsoft Windows services.

Browse to C:\TAPS\.

Open the TAPS application from the Application Management page.

Choose TAPS.aef from the Script* menu.

Click Update.

I didn't have to uninstall the TAPS plugin.

In CRS, go to Applications -> AAR Management

Browse for the TAPS script file (C:\TAPS)

Upload file

You should now see the script in Script Management and should be able to select it in Application Management.

Resstart Node Manager

Good luck, hope this helps.

Martin

Awesome!!!

Thanks much...

It was really easy.

Joel

No problem, glad I could help.

Cheers

martin

Hello,

Does anyone know if restarting the Node Manager on the CRS server will cause any issues with call-processing on that server? Will the agents still be working fine, or will this be disruptive?

Thanks,

Joseph

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: