cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCSP SND 642-552 Books

ldm-d-0269
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. Can someone list the books necessary to read as prep for taking this exam. There doesn't appear to be a specific book from cisco press available.

Much appreciated,

Andrew

6 Replies 6

ldm-d-0269
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Would CCSP ers who have already passed the SND exam in its present form please be so kind as to list the books they read as preparation. There doesn't seem to be a listing of titles available.

Thanks,

Andrew

bvsnarayana03
Level 5
Level 5

Cisco Press student guides are the best books for all CCSP exams. I referred the same.

Whic ones did you read ? If more than one book is there a "route map" through the books as to which chapters in each of the books one should read ?

There is the Student Guide for SND 5 days course

that you get if you attend the course,

it is the only I guess source having all the info in one place. Also there are some flash cards for exam prep specifically from ciscopress. Trying to list all the books available that contain the same span of material would make a huge collection, and it'd be a bit out of proportion for the exam IMO.

E.g. try to find the book mentioning Role-based CLI - the one you configure with

(config) enable view

,at least SNRS book doesn't have it ,neither "Cisco Router Firewall Security", only

"Cisco IOS Security Configuration Guide, Release 12.4 "

So to be 100% prepared ,alas,Cisco/Cisco press leave no option but to get this student guide.

Regards,

Yuri

dear yuri,

please can you send me books to prepare SND (642-552)? I'm from Cameroun in Africa and then i don't have enough of money to buy it. Wherever if you get links where i can download it, i will be still happy.

Djomabou Germain

germaindjomabou@yahoo.fr

(237)75451805

PO BOX 5213 ASAFE DOUALA-CAMEROUN

Hello dear

Can you help me? i'm ccna and i want to do ccsp now. But my problem is that, i don't have enough of money to buy books. if you can help me i will be very very happy. i'm from Cameroun in A frica. Even you can give me links to download it i can be satisfy. Nice day.

Djomabou Germain

(237)75451805

PO BOX 5213 ASAFE DOUALA-CAMEROUN

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: