cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Menu Bypassing (CTI Route Point?)

rgomez
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to configure a DN that when dialed bypasses the Automated menu system and places the caller directly into the queue.

I have the CTI Route Plan setup identical to another DN that bypasses its menu system. There is something some where I am missing. The JTapi Triggers match (actually were copied) from the working one.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dennis Fogler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are working with IPCC Express you will probably need to set up a new script that does not have the front end menus. You can then assign this script to a new application that uses the new DN you have up as the trigger.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dennis Fogler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are working with IPCC Express you will probably need to set up a new script that does not have the front end menus. You can then assign this script to a new application that uses the new DN you have up as the trigger.

Chavdar_Baramov
Level 1
Level 1

1) Create from CRS - XX Application (ICM post-routing)

2) Add jtapi trigger "7xxx" (non-existing directory number in CCM)

3) Add DN in ICM "7xxx"

4) Create CT

5) Create ICM routing Script:

Start - CT - Que to xxxx (skill group / enterprise sg or agent)

6) Schedule the CT to the new script

Result: when s.o. calls 7xxx - goes directly to the que (you can set lower or higher priority to this call if you want)

Assuming IPCC Express, you could have two JTAPI triggers for one application and in the script check the called number and jump to the Select Resource step. You then only have to maintain one script/application.

Please rate helpful posts!