Views
Helpful
Replies

License issue with CCM 5.x

amansoi_5
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have installed pub & sub with version 5.x. Mu Pub is working fine while in Sub all services are showing as deactivated .When I am trying to enable the services I get message " Licence for CCM have been consumed".

In PUB, under Cisco Call Manager Group, SUB IP address is not coming .

I have loaded the license only in PUB with 500 DLU and one node . Phones are working fine .

I got the licenese for Sub . I am unable to load in Sub . Message comes Load in PUB.

Unable to load in PUB ,message comes Wrong MAC address . Since the Lic file carried MAC of SUB.

Where could be the issue.?

regds,

aman

3 Replies 3

nomiel
Level 1
Level 1

License for subscriber must contain MAC-address of Publisher and must be loaded on Publisher. You can write to Cisco Licensing Team ( licensing@cisco.com ) and ask them to rehost license from subcriber's MAC to publisher's.

s.lehmann
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, aman

looks like you have used the subscribers mac address for registering the PAK for the second node, right ?

You need to register the Publishers MAC for both node licenses.

If yes, i'll recommend to send a mail to the licensing team to fix this issue.

Regards

Steffen

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

nomiel is correct, you need to rehost the license and point to the PUB's MAC address

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: