cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Frame Relay DLCI Issue (Sushil)

susheel.p
Level 1
Level 1

I have removed DLCI no 582 from all the interfaces i:e on which it was Switched and on which it was Routed, but it is not getting removed from the Tunnel through which i had routed it.i have attached the sh outputs,can anyone suggest why it is still showing routed through that Tunnel and how can it be removed.Moreover this DLCI is not getting Routed through any other Tunnel or Interface when i tried to route it.It shows message that this DLCI is already Routed through Tunnel18.

8 Replies 8

Edison Ortiz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

How about the remote end ? Was DLCI 582 removed ?

Have you tried shut/no shut the tunnel interface ?

Very odd behavior you have there.

at remote end i have replaced it from all the interfaces, and it automatically got removed from the tunnel when i removed it from the interface on which i had routed it.

I could not shut the tunnel as there are so many working DLCI routed through that tunnel.

at remote end i have replaced it from all the interfaces, and it automatically got removed from the tunnel when i removed it from the interface on which i had routed it.

I could not shut the tunnel as there are so many working DLCI routed through that tunnel.

do u see anyother things can be done to remove it.

You mentioned;

> and it automatically got removed from the tunnel when

> i removed it from the interface on which i had routed it.

So what exactly is the problem then ?

Maybe he is stuck with a command that cannot remove.

On this kind of problems the only solution is to prepare a config file corrected as necessary, and copy to startup-config on the router.

It got automatically removed at one end only.

this DLCI is between Mumbai and Bangalore.

At Mumbai end it got removed automatically from Tunnel Interface as soon as i removed it from the Serial Interfaces , but at Bangalore end it is not getting removed from the Tunnel Interface even after removing it from all the Serial Interfaces.

It got automatically removed at one end only.

this DLCI is between Mumbai and Bangalore.

At Mumbai end it got removed automatically from Tunnel Interface as soon as i removed it from the Serial Interfaces , but at Bangalore end it is not getting removed from the Tunnel Interface even after removing it from all the Serial Interfaces.

I have rebooted the Router during Scheduled Activity and this DLCI has got removed by Rebooting the Router.

Thnx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card