is it allowable to put logo on CV ?

Unanswered Question
Oct 20th, 2007

hi all

is it allowable for those whose certification to put the cert logo(s) on CV ?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 4 (1 ratings)
guruprasadr Tue, 10/23/2007 - 20:52

HI Daniel,

Yes, as per CISCO Policy the CISCO Logo gained can be show on the CV.

Note: If the exam is expired the Logo should not be used and it needs recertification to gain the status further.

In the Career Certifications Site the Logo can be downloaded in various formats.

DO RATE ALL HELPFUL POSTS.

Best Regards,

Guru Prasad R

danielyusuf Tue, 10/23/2007 - 21:04

thanks.

I aks for this silly question as I only see the guideline for personal business card. In the other hand, I need to put my earned certification logo on my CV for 'eye-catch' of the reader.

again, thanks for any response..

NateBattle Wed, 10/24/2007 - 05:19

Directly from the Cisco agreement policy.

4. Where to use the Cisco Career Certifications Mark(s)

4 . 1 . Web Pages - The Cisco Career Certification Marks may be used on your personal web site as long as it is

directly associated with your name and then only for the level(s) of certification you have achieved. On a web page or

as a launch button, the maximum mark size is 43 x 38 pixels. Use only the Logo(s) sent to you by the Cisco Career

Certifications Tracking System at: www.cis c o . c o m / g o / c e r t i f i c a t i o n s / l o g i n .

4.2. Business Cards - The Marks may be used on your personal business cards or business cards provided to you by

your company, when it is directly associated with your name and only for the highest level of certification you have

achieved. The minimum size of the mark in any printed materials is 0.3”, maximum size 0.35”.

5. Where not to use the Cisco Career Certifications Marks

5.1. Marks may NOT be used on products or on packaging.

5.2. The Cisco Career Certifications Marks may not be used on any printed materials, except Business Cards as noted above.

5.3. The Marks may not appear on or in connection with any marketing materials.

5.4. The Marks may not be used in reference to a company or other legal entity without referring to the certification

holder's name.

Actions

This Discussion