cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express premium license question

mohamed_ali
Level 1
Level 1

I have just installed a new IPCC express cluster the 4 server model. i have purchased a premium license with HA and a 190 premium seat license. after uploading the license i noticed that i only got 150 IVR ports which should be 300 IVR ports since it's the maximum number of IVR ports.

5 Replies 5

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Which MCS model are you deploying? Depending on the model you can have 150 or 300 ports.

You will have 300 ports if you have deployed IPCC Express on MCS 7845. If not, you will have 150 ports.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Juan,

I'm using MCS7845.

Mohamed,

Check with your cisco account manager or vendor you have the right license file.

If you can afford bounce back the IPCC server (not really needed or recomended) but I have seen magic happens.

Also check if you have any service or engines off in CR administration.

Thanks,

Baseer.

Hi,

I think all CRS licences have only 150 IVR ports ... at a time ! In cluster HA mode, when you create the CTI port group with 150, 300 are created on the CCM but only 150 are registered.

I don't think you can have 300 Ivr port on the CRS Express, but if your cisco account manager says that you can, I'm interrested to know how.

Good luck,

Nicolas.

Sorry, I haven't read the first replies ...

The 7845 seems to support 300 IVR ports for 150 seats in IPCX 4.0.

In the config and order tool for this version, the maximum IVR port is 300 IF 150 seats are ordered and you cannot have more than 150 seats with your deployment model.

I have the same deployment by a customer, only around 100 seats licenced and the IVR port licenced is 150 ...

Perhaps just a display bug ... have you tried to configure 160 ports in the Call Control group ?

Hope this help ...

Regards,

Nicolas.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: