Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I get rid of 'thank you for calling' message

davieshuw
Level 1
Level 1

UC520 running CME and CUE

Hi. When im consultativley transferring a call, the user gets the annoying repeating 'thank you for calling' message. How do i remove it?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

telephony-service

no moh

But I don't do that for the points ... I like happy callers :)

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

By chance is this your MOH audio file ?

im not sure, is there a way I can play my MoH file? Ive got it set in my config to play on hold, but interestingly enough nothing happens so I cant say for sure if its the same file for MoH and transfers. I take it that the MoH file and transfer audio files are usually different?

Hi,

the audio file for hold and transfer is the same. It is normally heard only by external callers, internal calls should hear beep-beep-beep on interval.

Ok, so it looks like I want to scrap my MoH file totally. OK.. for some more points anyone know a link for bringing back beeps instead of MoH under CME??

Thanks!!

telephony-service

no moh

But I don't do that for the points ... I like happy callers :)

exellent cheers :)

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Which user is getting the message ? Which message is this and from where it comes ?

it happens on both internal and external calls (coming in).

When I call from my mobile to our reception, and reception transferrs the call, during the transfer the user gets the message 'thank you for calling' (3 second pause) 'thank you for calling' (3 second pause) etc.. until the call is connected.

It happens internally when transferring between extensions too.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: