UCCX IPCCX CDR Reporting

Unanswered Question
Oct 22nd, 2007
User Badges:

One of our business units has call center agents and each of these agents have two lines: a line controlled by IPCCX and a 2nd personal line. As part of their work flow, they could take a call on the IPCCX controlled line and make or receive a call on the personal line. The business unit manager has express frustration with standard (and custom) IPCCX reports because it does not include the activity on the personal line - which is in the CDR logs. (We use ISI.)

The business unit manager has used Lucent (Avaya) Centerview in the past which he states enabled him to view this data in a single report.

How do other customers of IPCCX handle the issue of marrying IPCCX call center data and CDR data into a single logical report of all call activity (call center and personal) for a group of call center agents?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
lpezj Mon, 10/22/2007 - 21:51
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more

Hi,

I think that one solution for your customer would be develop a custom report with Crystal Reports that gets information from IPCCX line from the IPCCX Data and merge it with the CallManager CDRs related to the second line.

With IPCCX you will only get information about the IPCC Express line (inbound and outbound). But wou won't have informtion of the second line because this is not an IPCC Express monitored line.

So I think that the best solution is make a new custom report for your customer.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

joepapesh Tue, 10/23/2007 - 04:36
User Badges:

I don't know how you could create a single report with historic "ACD Type" stats (average speed of answer etc) and the ISI extension reports. However, you could add the IPCCX lines to ISI, and the reports from that system would include all the calls from both lines per user.

I really wish we could use a single line for IPCCX and Personal Extensions. It would make managing availability so much easier, reporting would be stream-lined etc...

Good Luck, and let us know if you come up with anything :)

--Joe

Actions

This Discussion