cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Backup CUCM 6.0 issue

helawamry
Level 1
Level 1

I have CUCM 6.0 and it's working well, i want to take a backup through disaster recovery, when i add device and select network directory to my laptop(windows XP) with FreeFTPd tool as SFTP, i receive an error unable to login the network directory.

how can i configure network directory correctly, attached picture for the error of the disaster recovery and configuration of FreeFTPd tool.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

allan,

this worked..hmmmm I can't rate this as the person that originally opened the conversation

may still have issues

thanks!!!!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

use anonymous login and just setup the root folder to which ever folder you want to setup on ur PC.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

i did this procedure but it doesn't work, give me error can't login.

I have the same issue...with 5.1 the storage location works fine but the manual says unable to access sftp server...I don't even see trying to attach

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

I have experienced similar problems with the FreeFTPd in the past. The way I have configured it is as follows:-

1. Under SFTP configure the SFTP root directory for example E:

2. Create your user and configure the home directory E:\Backup

3. Under virtual directories create a folder named Backup, set the virtual to Backup and configure the real path to E:\Backup

4. When you configure the DRS network location specify / for the path name.

I have successfully configured the above setup for both 5.0.x and 5.1.x, unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to test with CUCM 6.0.

Regards

Allan.

Pls rate this post if you find it helpful.

allan,

this worked..hmmmm I can't rate this as the person that originally opened the conversation

may still have issues

thanks!!!!

helawamry
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have solved the issue and backup is wroking well now, for example let the sftp root directory C:\CCM, under CCM folder create another folder called backup, At DRS backup device, path name: backup.

adding server successfully.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: