Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleting record from ICM User_Group table

antonio.vazquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've disassociated agent supervisor login from an AD user, and when Agent Explorer asks me to delete AD user I said NO. Now, I want to associate a new Agent to AD user and Agent explorer says that this user is actually associate to a supervisor or is an ICM User.

How can I delete the old record from User_Group table?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Antonio

6 Replies 6

Does this user come up in the person list in configuration manager? if they do show up there, you can delete them through there.

david

Hi David,

from Person List, how can I delete that record?

I don't find where in Person List I can assigned a AD user.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Hi,

I have seen User_Group,User_Group_Member, User_Supervisor_Map and t_Agent and the agent associated in first three tables doesn't exist in t_Agent table.

So, How could I delete orphan records in User_Group, User_Group_Member and User_Supervisor_Map to reuse AD user with a new agent supervisor?

Regards

HI,

To remove the deleted objects in Configuration Administration go to :

AW/HDS- CM

configuration/Administration/deleted objects

when you remove and refresh you should be fine.

if it helps please rate.

Hi,

I cannot remove this records from deleted objects in ICM Configuration Manager. My problem is that the agent whose is using AD user have been deleted and the relation still keep in User_Group,User_Group_Member and User_Supervisor_Map.

Any ideas?

Thanks for all

First make sure that everthing is working correctly. What you describe isn't necessarily the way it's supposed to function.

I've been sucessful with going into SQL directly and removing orhphaned records in those tables that you describe. As always, backup your configuration (use ICMDBA on the Logger and export the configuration to a folder) then make the change and test. Any faults can be recovered by this backup.

/Jeff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: