UCCX 5.0 and UCM 6.01

Unanswered Question
Oct 23rd, 2007

Hi all,

I am installing a CCM6 with UCCX5 and I am having issue when I integrated UCCX5 to CCM6. The CCM6 was a DMA install from CCM 4.2(3) and I had a pub and sub. I got 2 UCCX 5 installed and when I integrated with CCM6 by adding the first node, I got to the point to selete AXL server, Jtapi user prefix and RM user page, then when I clicked next it will go blank on the web page and it stoped. It won't give me the page to select HR license session.

When I went back to check CCM, the new jtapi user and rm user are created and surprisely they all associated with the CTI ports and Phones that I had in CCM 4.2 and IPCC 4.0(4). It never asked me to type in the CTI ext I want. Is that because it was a DMA install so it knows it?

And why I am getting a blank web page screen, if it times out, it should at least gave me an error msg, right? I got nothing, just a page with nothing at all.

I also do another test in VM, I had a blank CCM6 with UCCX5, and I got the same problem. So doesn't sound to be a configuration or migration issue. Could it be the license issue? I had IPCC 5 EH with warm standby according to the license file.

Any idea?

Thx

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 4.5 (2 ratings)
bluejays Tue, 10/23/2007 - 19:00

This is the event viewer msg. It is infomation not an error. But it says something about cti server.

One thing to mention, I don't have DNS setup in both enviroment, CCM 6 is DNS disabled.

kelvin.blair Wed, 10/31/2007 - 13:55

I'm currently have a similar problem. Click on CRS Admin page and login. After login, I get blank screen and nothing else. I have a TAC case currently open on this. This is an upgrade from 4.0.4 to 5.0. If I find something, I will update. If you have anything you can offer, please feel free to share.

bluejays Wed, 10/31/2007 - 13:59

Check your license...make sure you have a agent seat count in your lic file. Mine doesn't and that is why. As soon as I changed my lic with agent count, I am good.

kelvin.blair Wed, 10/31/2007 - 14:03

I see permanent uncounted. Is that what you had before and you had to add the agent. I figured it was a license issue, but needed to be sure.

Actions

This Discussion