IPCC Express Call Transfer without auto-log off (script problem)

Unanswered Question
Oct 24th, 2007

We have purchased for our Hotline a bundle including CallManager 4.1(3) with IPCC express (CRA 3.5(3)).

We have implemented a Cisco CRA Script to manage calls from our customers.

We have 5 devices Cisco 7940 in our group and have decided to deactivate the auto-log off function from the group. As a result, when an agent doesn't answer a call, the call is redirected to another agent and the non answering agent stays in the group (so, he stays in a ready state for the next calls). This solution is more convenient for our organization. This is an infinite loop, according to what we want.

The only problem with this solution is that as the agents are never logged off from the Contact Service Queue, if none of our agents answers the call, the incoming call turns in round and is never redirected to the group voice mail.

We tried to correct the problem by acting in our script, but we didn't n succeed in this task: we cannot act on the script once a time the call is redirected in the "Select Resource" function (impossible to recover the call to redirect it towards the voice mail: we cannot leave the loop).

In fact, we would like to implement this scenario for a non answered call: the call turns in the group two times and after two turns, is redirected toward the voice mail.

Does anyone have a solution for our problem?

In attachment, you'll find the script we are using.

Best regards,

Arnaud

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Abdulbaseer Mohammed Wed, 10/31/2007 - 07:19

Arnaud,

I have modified your script if you can open it in a later version of editor you can see if not I have attached a screen shot of the changes I did.

You may need to print and modify your script accordingly. Also you may have to create two variables one User and one integer loop.

good luck

if it helps please rate.

Thanks,

Baseer.

arnaud.gte Mon, 11/05/2007 - 06:53

Hi Abdulbaseer,

Thank you very much for your Help. At this moment, I have some trouble because my CRA version is older than your. So, some functions are missing and I have to adapt it.

At this moment, it doesn't works, so I am still testing scripts.

Kind regards

Arnaud

Actions

This Discussion