Views
Helpful
Replies

Routing to particular email inboxes based on DNIS

travis-dennis_2
Level 7
Level 7

Hello all,

Unity 4.1 and Call Manager 4.1. I have a need to set up email routing based on DNIS. Scenario, Customer A calls in on a dedicated DN, if they have to leave a voice mail it gets sent to support1@company.com. Customer B calls in on a different DN and if they need to leave a voicemail it gets sent to support2@company.com and so on. I have a couple of ways to get this done that are rather clunky and am looking for the best way to get this done. Customer base is under 100 now but will grow over time. I al looking for not only the best way but also easiest to expand though I realize 1 may exclude the other.

Thanks in advance! All replies rated!

2 Replies 2

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Something is wrong with your setup because it should work, CCM calls unity based on the extension and Unity leaves the message in the backend message store by the Distinguished Name.

Somebody jump in if I am off base please.

That was a really basic overview. :-)

rlp

Doh! I was thinkig one thing and typed another. That was not the issue but that for taking the time to respond. I will create a new post with the actual issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: