cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Desktop Administrator

lmrscheff
Level 1
Level 1

Not able to change agent team in desktop administrator. Seems to be grayed out and only give me the default option and not the other team name to choose. Any ideas what could be causing this?

11 Replies 11

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I think taht you are using IPCC Express 4. In this version you have to do this tasks from the IPCC Express AppAdmin Administrator web pages, in the RmCm subsystem.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Sorry I was very cryptic. I am using IPCC version 5.0. I did make the change in RmCm subsystems and still does not work. Then I went into the CDA made the change there when I discovered it wont allow me to select the agent from the available agents list. Any other ideas??

Ok my issue is no longer with CDA. I have added an agent to a Team and still cant see the agent in Supervisor. It does show me the agent is logged into the queue but no display of their name. Could this be a firewall issue on the agents desktop???

I am having the exact same problem that you are having with grayed out arrows not allowing to add or remove a user. Please keep me posted if you find an answer.

jose.jimenez@state.co.us

Thanks!

I will keep you posted. I'm workijg with TAC on this issue now. TAC says that it's only for viewing and you cant make the change there it can only be made in CRS under RmCm. I have made the change there and still cant see the agent.

Thank you!

I did the same thing (changed it in CRS/RmCm) with no success. I too will keep you posted if I find an answer here soon.

Jose

joepapesh
Level 1
Level 1

Have you tried removing the user completely from Call Manager, deleting them from inactive users in CRS, and then adding them back in? I have had to do this on UCCX 4.0(5) on more than one occasion.

Interested to hear on the resolution from TAC...

--Joe

I just got off the phone with TAC. I'm going to have the agents un-install the desktop and re-install. Will post later if that is the solution

Thank you again!

Please keep me posted

lmrscheff
Level 1
Level 1

My problem has been fixed. Because we are in High Availablity, I was making changes on my secondary server. As soon as I resynced the servers the changes updated on my primary server. I then failed back to the primary server and the changes were complete. Hope this will help anyone else in HA enviroment.

Did you resync the publisher and subscriber servers?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: