cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Devices missing in Campus Manager

jedavis
Level 4
Level 4

I recently added a couple of new switches at one of my locations. In the process I shuffled the IP addresses and device names around a bit. Now the new switches just don't show up in campus manager. They discovery report, but they don't show up in the data collection report. I have verified the credentials. How can I get these to show up?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is my bug, CSCsk08540. My patch is available by calling the TAC. Once applied, run a new Data Collection, and the missing devices should show up.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of Campus Manager?

Sorry - LMS 2.6 CM 4.0.9 on Windows.

This may be a bug I found in CM 4.0.9. Enable core, corex, frontend, and framework debugging under Campus Manager > Admin > Campus Data Collection > Debugging Options, then run a new Data Collection. Post the ani.log as well as the IP and hostname of one missing device.

One of the missing devices is HWFS80 @ 147.154.207.87

This is my bug, CSCsk08540. My patch is available by calling the TAC. Once applied, run a new Data Collection, and the missing devices should show up.

I installed the patched DcrToCampusMap.class and yes, they all showed up.

Thanks Joe. Two patches in one day!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: