Views
Helpful
Replies

Telephony Transfers

cpartsenidis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I've got a Call Manager Express 4.2 installation and I'd like to know if the following is possible:

I have an incoming call which is answered by Phone A. A blind transfer is then performed to Phone B, but no one answers, so I'd then like the call to be automatically transfered back to Phone A.

This is possible with most old-style PBX's and I'd like to know if CCME supports this feature. If the feature is supported, could you also note how it can be enabled;

Thank you!

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

this is return to operator. CME support only 'static' return in which you set CFNR on ephone-dn B, with the operator's number. Of course if someone else would try transfer to B, call would still return to operator.

I think a TCL/IVR script would be able to do what you want.

paa
Level 1
Level 1

CCME support this feature, try to change forward settings (blind,full-consult,dss).

Hi, the question was about returning transfer to transferor when no answer, that is something different from blind or full-consult.

spmzhiwu1
Level 1
Level 1

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: