Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial Plan VoIP and POTS

labredes1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I currently have the following scenario. AVoIP network based on the CCM5.x and Cisco SCCP Phones, a Cisco 2811 working has a gateway. The gateway is connected to the PABX via BRI. The Phone numbers on the VoIP phones are 3.... and the phone numbers on the PABX are 2.. and 4.. I want to be able to route calls between phones on the PABX and on the VoIP network and vice versa. The PABX is configured to redirect all digits starting with 3 to the BRI connected to the Gateway.

Do I have to configure dial peer in the gateway? What do I have to do in the callmanager? I already have search a lot, but have not found a simple solution.

I have attached the Gateway configuration.

Can anyone help me please?

André Santos

2 Replies 2

sohail.bashir
Level 1
Level 1

You need to be more clear in the end if it is only on-net calls you should stick with CallManager but if it is Off-net calls then you should be configuring Gateway. So be more specific what you have success and where you have failure.

Hope it helps.

CSB.

Hi,

Currently I have the situation that you can see of the picture. I can only make calls inside the voip. I can't make call between the PABX and the Voip. The only thing i have accomplished so far is to register the MGCP gateway with the call manager. I dont know how to make dial plans, for the pabx and ccm to be able to make call to each other

André Santos