CCNP Training Kit

Unanswered Question

Does anyone have any recommendations on what I could use in a test lab to work through the CCNP exams?

What kit have other people used to revise on?

There are a lot of 'CCNP packs' on ebay but i don't know if its the right kit to use.

The first exam I was going to do was 642-901 BSCI Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks.

Any help would be appreciated,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Hi Ian

Are you looking for recommendations for hardware for a home lab or study material.

I am also studying for my BSCI (just about ready for the exam) and have used Chris Bryant's study guide and CBT's. I also used them for my CCNA and found the really good.

For lab equipment I have previously posted links to the equipment I have available to me and the labs I set up as I went through my BSCI studies. You can see them in the post below titled "CCNP, CCIE Questions"

Hope that helps some,

Hi Michael

Thanks for your reply, I am looking for recommendations for the hardware rather than study material, though Chris Bryant's guide looks good.

The link to your previous post is helpful as your first picture shows the equipment you used. I was just trying to get an idea of what hardware to purchase so I don't end up with some kit that does not help with the CCNP track.

Thanks again & good luck with the BSCI exam.

This Discussion