Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express - IVR port license

knudsen-s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a IPCCX v 4.0 running on the CCM server. In that i only have 10 IVR ports.

on another i have a IPCCX v 4.5 on separate server from the CCM that have 150 IVR ports.

Both are standard licences and have 300 agents on the license.

My question is: is the reason to this IVR port differense in the version or because the one of them is not on sameserver ?

I need the V 4.0 to have 90 IVR ports, thats why i ask.

Best regards

Soren

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Soren,

When you install IPCC Express or IP/IVR on the same machine as CallManager you are limited to 10 IVR ports.

Depending on the MCS hardware you are deploying IP/IVR or IPCC Express, the number of IVR supported ports are different. If you are deploying on an MCS-7845 you will have a maximun of 300 ports . In the other MCSs, the maximun port amount is 150.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

mnour401917_2
Level 1
Level 1

Soren

I think the Difference in IVR port is due to the Licence file you used when you installed the IPCC Server.

you need to Check with your product supplier how many IVR Ports are licenced for the v. 4.0

Thanks

Mohammed

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Soren,

When you install IPCC Express or IP/IVR on the same machine as CallManager you are limited to 10 IVR ports.

Depending on the MCS hardware you are deploying IP/IVR or IPCC Express, the number of IVR supported ports are different. If you are deploying on an MCS-7845 you will have a maximun of 300 ports . In the other MCSs, the maximun port amount is 150.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

thanx for the info.

Hi,

Rate helpful posts ;-)

Regards,

Juan Luis

Hi,

Before, in IPCC 4.x, when you bought 1 license, you will have 1 license for 1 agent or 1 supervisor and 2 IVR Ports.

Recently, I installed an IPCC express 5.0(2) on a separate server with 7 agents.

In the administration website, I can see these information related to the licenses :

Package: Unified CCX Standard

IVR Port(s): 150

Unified CCX Standard Seat(s): 7

Unified CCX Maximum Agents: 300

Do you know why I have 150 IVR Ports ? I expected to have 14 ports ?!

Or maybe Cisco changed these rules but I couldn't find this information on their website ...

Thanks you for your help,

Thierry

I found the answer :

IVR Ports

IVR ports are packaged as either Basic or Advanced IVR ports.

•Basic IVR Ports Licensing-Basic IVR ports are not licensed and a given configuration may have as many Basic IVR ports as fit given the server on which the system is deployed and the mix of other features deployed on that server. You must use the Unified CCX Configuration and Ordering Tool to determine the maximum number of Basic IVR ports that are supported on a per configuration basis. Basic IVR ports provide a queue point, custom messaging and prompting, caller input collection, and processing via DTMF decoding. Decoded DTMF input may be used for both routing and screen pop purposes. Basic IVR ports (and only Basic IVR ports) are available in both the Standard and Enhanced packages.

•Advanced IVR ports licensing- Advanced IVR ports are licensed on a per inbound voice seat basis and are available only with the Premium package. Each inbound voice seat provides two Advanced IVR port licenses. For example, a 100 seat inbound voice deployment provides 200 Advanced IVR port licenses. Advanced IVR port licenses counts are checked at run-time. In the example given here, the 201st simultaneously active request for an Advanced IVR port to handle an incoming call would be denied. Deployments requiring more IVR ports than provided by this 1:2 seat:Advanced IVR port ratio would need to purchase one additional Premium inbound voice seat for each two additional Advanced IVR ports required.

:)

Thierry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: