cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleted ADP via BAT now cannot view Phone Config for DN

ditasn2000
Level 1
Level 1

I used BAT to delete our auto-generated device profiles. Status showed all 112 records were deleted successfully.

Now, in Call Manager ver 4.1(3)SR5d,when I attempt to view Phone Configuration info for DN, I get message "Error - The following error occurred while trying to retrieve the information for the requested phone."

See attachment for print screen.

The phones still work, I just can't view the phone configuration for device.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Any suggestions as to what I can do to be able to view Phone Configuration info?

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

Recreate the BAT templates. Also refer to this bug :CSCee69792

I referred to bug CSCee69792, however, my issue is not related to old phone templates or a recent BAT upgrade.

My issue is... I had 112 phones that had auto-generated device profiles associated with them. I used BAT to delete the auto generated device profiles, as I was told we are not using device profiles. Deletion was successful, however, discovered shortly after deleting them, that when I attempt to access the phone configuration web page for one of the 112 phones, I get the following error:

ERROR

The folowing error occurred while trying to retrieve te information for the requested phone.

selecting device: OK

Getting RIS for device: OK

Getting device properties: OK

authenticationStr [object Object]OK

keySizeList 20k

certOperationList 10k

upgradeFinishTime 2005:7:23:10OK

LSCStatus 10k

packetCaptureMode 0OK

packetCaptureDuration 60 DONE selecting device:OK

Getting hotelling info:

The current item or one of its properties is not valid. It may have been deleted since the page was last refreshed. (2)

Restarting the Pub and Subs did not resolve issue. Any suggestions for a fix?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: