cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 1712: Setting up basic firewall

tobiaseichner
Level 1
Level 1

I have set up some ACLs already; can I use the extended firewall wizard in SDM 2.2 to set up the firewall without losing the set up ACLs ?

How can I safely identify the inside from the outside interface ? I have two interfaces named "Vlan1" and "Dialer1 {FastEthernet0}". According my understanding Vlan1 is the internal (trusted) interface.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

you can enable both the features. Advanced security features supported on the Cisco 1711 and 1712 routers include Cisco Easy VPN Server and Cisco Easy VPN Remote, Cisco Security Device Manager (SDM), Cisco AutoSecure, and Firewall Websense URL Filtering.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

you can enable both the features. Advanced security features supported on the Cisco 1711 and 1712 routers include Cisco Easy VPN Server and Cisco Easy VPN Remote, Cisco Security Device Manager (SDM), Cisco AutoSecure, and Firewall Websense URL Filtering.

Thank you :-)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: