Hello everyboy. I need to add locale spanish to the Cisco Unity Connection 2.0
I have followed the procedure using the Cisco Unified Communications Operating System Admon Guide for Cisco Unity Connection release 2.x.
1. I downloaded the file uc_locale-es_CO-220.127.116.11-337.cop.sgn and burned on the CD.
2. I stop the service Connection Conversation Manager.
3. I insert the cd on the local server.
4. Using Cisco Unified Communications Operating System Administrator Software Upgrades>Install/Upgrade
5. I choose DVD/CD from the source list
6. The file is on the root of the cd.
7. The server detects the file and I select it.
BUT THE SERVER START TO READ THCE CD FROM 10M TO 37M suddenly the server stop working even the NIC does not work. Total size is 211M.
I tried also using CLI to stop utils iothrottle disabled, stop both services Connection Mixer and Connection Conversation Manager.
In order to Unity Connection 2.0 servert start working again I have to reboot all over.
I will download the file again.
Any Idea will be very helpful