cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity reading read receipts

billharbison
Level 1
Level 1

I have a newly installed unity 5.0 and the unity is reading read receipts when logging in from the TUI to listen to messages. It does not read emails and that is correct. We only want the voicemails to be listed and played back when logging in via the TUI. Is there a setting to turn this off? I found a section in the online help docs under subscriber conversation page that show a sub section called “when a subscriber checks messages” but that section is not on my subscribers' conversations page. This feature may be an annoyance for the majority of people on this system and this is my first exposure to Unity. Any help is greatly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

You can change it at:

Subscriber->Greeting->For new messages play

Check: "Voice message counts" instead "Message count totals"

You can also do that for Subscriber template. To have this set for each new subscriber.

--

regards,

pk

I have that set but it still offers the prompt for voice messages press 1 for receipts press 4. we want to remove the receipt option all together.

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

I have Unity 4.2 and read receipts is in tools depot in the advanced settings.

rlp

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: