cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM Time, Different than Phone Time

rwamstutz
Level 1
Level 1

All, Since the DST change, on 10.28 when the DST was taking place, my phones changed back 1 hour, but our servers kept the correct time. We have tried to reset the phones and the time is still 1 hour back. We are on CCM 4.1.

Any ideas on how I can fix?

5 Replies 5

john.pretti
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue on CCM 4.2.3.

John,

As a quick fix on both the publisher, I unchecked the "Automatically Adjust clock for daylight savings changes", then reset the time to what it currently is to be. Most phones "re-sync'd" others I reset.

FYI..............

kc-ussugar
Level 1
Level 1

Same problem here, even though I'm at 4.5aSR2 (which was current as of not-too-long-ago). CCM is 4.2(3)

My workaround was to put all phones into the next time zone east of here.

It would be nice to get some concise instructions, and I don't think those are going to come from CCO, based on what's been published so far.

Turned out to be the phone loads. Going to the current firmware (8.3.3) fixed it.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-7900ser?psrtdcat20e2

DHendo0311
Level 1
Level 1

We have found that a soft reset of the phone (794x) synchs the phone with the publisher to pull the correct time after reboot. Running CCM 4.2.3

Soft reboot:

Settings

then quicky press:

**#**

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: