cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unanswered CSQ call gets thrown to the back of the queue!

agster
Level 1
Level 1

Scenario.. A call finally progresses itself through a queue and is presented to an agent... if the agent misses the call and is subsequently logged out of the queue then the caller is placed to the "back" of the queue!

What would cause this?

5 Replies 5

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

That's true, because during connect attempt call is dequeued. But you do it yourself and give higher priority for unanswered calls.

--

regards,

pk

Thanks for the response PK, it's a customer that has run into this "scenario" and my IPCC lab server is down at present, where would this be set... within the CSQ settings within AppAdmin?

KR

Andrew

I set it in scripting

KR,

You can control this in your .aef script. There should be a select user statement under that go to connected and failure that is where you assign a priority.

then the call will be placed back to the top you may want to look over the IVR scripting manual as well.

Please rate if helps.

Thanks,

Baseer.

Hi Baseer,

Thanks for your response, I get the logic behind how it works but with regards to the script there aren't any "select user" or "failed" steps... I have a Select Resource and a Connected under that and it seems feasible that a Set Priority step being applied under that would work but can't test it yet (lab server needs rebuilding for full functionality)

Kind Regards

Andrew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: